Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Kite Runner

So I just finished watching the movie The Kite Runner and it was a really touching movie. It was a movie that I thought brought raw emotion to the screen and a look at life from a different angle. While for me it was a different angle because it was mostly set in Afghanistan and I live in Canada so two different life styles right there. And how many times can I say different in this paragraph maybe I need a new word like......dissimilar. Wait. Shit. Now I'm off topic. Anyway I just wanted to say that it was an awesome movie and I didn't cry once, except when he said that last line of the movie and I cried a tsunami. All throughout the credits.

Bye for now

P.S for all you book lovers out there this movie was actually a book first and everyone knows that the book is always better than the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment